New projects sales status: Tampines Trilliant & Parc Rosewood

By The Folks @PropTalk - February 7, 2012 No Comments

Tampines Trilliant
At Sim Lian Group's 670-unit Tampines Trilliant, 149 units were snapped up during its weekend launch, with 32 of the 48 double-storey penthouses booked by 4pm yesterday.

Of the penthouses sold, 24 of the 32 units were booked by first-time homebuyers.

Prices for the penthouses, which range from 1,841 to 2,465sqft, start from around $1.1 million. Each penthouse has four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with direct access to a personal open terrace on the top floor.

The executive condominium - a public-private housing hybrid - has 127 three-bedroom units ranging from 872 to 1,141sqft; 397 three-plus-utility units which range from 1,001 to 1,378sqft; and 98 four-bedroom units which range from 1,302 to 1,593sqft.

Of the 1,000 applicants received, 42% were first time buyers with the remaining 58% second-time buyers, primarily HDB upgraders.

Parc Rosewood
The 689-unit development along Woodland Avenue 2/Rosewood Drive saw a further 110 units snapped up in the last week, bringing the total number of units sold to over 280.

The price range of the five-storey, 99-year condominium, developed by Kensington Land, a joint venture between mainboard-listed Fragrance Group and World Class Land, had been lowered 8 - 10% "to offset any impact on sales from the recently implemented additional buyers' stamp duty", said marketing agent ERA Realty Network last week.

The development comprises one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and penthouse units.
Source: The Business Times


No Comment to " New projects sales status: Tampines Trilliant & Parc Rosewood "