Sales update: 350 units sold at A Treasure Trove

By The Folks @PropTalk - September 10, 2011 No Comments

Sim Lian has sold 350 units at A Treasure Trove as at 5.30pm yesterday. Singaporeans accounted for 94% of buyers. Some 80% of buyers have HDB addresses, mostly in the surrounduing Punggol and Sengkang vicinity. Developer has estimated that 40% of buyers are investors and the other 60%, owner occupiers.

The project’s preview began on Thursday and Sim Lian has released another 200 units yesterday, taking total units released to 500 units. The average price remains unchanged at $866psf.

A Treasure Trove is a 99-year leasehold private condo near Punggol MRT station. The 882-unit project has 42 penthouses ranging from 1,528sqft (with two bedrooms) to 4,876sqft (seven bedrooms). The penthouses prices are said to range from nearly $1 million to around $2.8 million. As of yesterday, 24 penthouses had been released of which 11 have been sold, including the largest unit, which has seven bedrooms on the 16th floor and an open terrace above it.
Source: The Business Times

Looks like any project selling less than $1,000psf these days is a steal...or is it really?

Here are some project info of A Treasure Trove for those who are interested.

Project Info

• Developer : Sim Lian Group Limited
• Location : 50 – 76 Punggol Walk
• Land Size : 296,298 sq ft (approx)
• Tenure : 99 years from 9 March 2011
• Expected TOP : 30 November 2015
• Expected Legal Completion : 30 November 2018
• Total Units : 882 units
• Number of Blocks : 14 Blocks
• Number of Storey : 16 Storeys
• Floor To Ceiling Height : 2.9m (1st – 15th storey), 3.2m (16th storey Penthouse)


No Comment to " Sales update: 350 units sold at A Treasure Trove "