Sales Status: Eight Courtyards, Hedges Park, Centra Heights etc...

By The Folks @PropTalk - April 19, 2011 No Comments

Eight Courtyards
Fraser Centrepoint and Far East Organization have sold 202 of the 280 apartments released at Eight Courtyards, a 99-year condo in Yishun priced at $795psf on average. The price is noticeably lower than recent new mass market launch prices and therefore attractive to buyers, say some experts.

A one-bedroom unit costs $423,000 to $564,000, a two-bedder is between $637,000 and $751,000, while three-bedder would set a buyer back by $703,000 to $1.03 million.

Eight Courtyards comprises 654 apartments and two shop units. Preview for the project began last Friday.

Frasers Centrepoint said that Singaporeans and permanent residents picked up 92% of the 202 units sold at Eight Courtyards. Foreigners – mostly from China and Indonesia – accounted for the other 8% of buyers.

Frasers Centrepoint also dished out other statistics of the buyer profile: 63% were HDB upgraders; and half of the buyers live in Yishun, Sembawang or Woodlands.

All 30 one-bedroom units in the development have been snapped up. The project also includes two, three and four-bedroom units as well as dual-key units.

Hedges Park
Tripartite Developers sold 130 of 200 units that it has released at the 501-unit Hedges Park, a 99-year leasehold condo at Upper Changi Road. The average price is $850psf. The project has started its preview last Friday.

Singaporean picked up 90% of the 130 units sold.

Prices start from $466,000 for a one-bedroom apartment of 484sqft and prices of four-bedroom unit start from $1.06 million for a 1,345sqft unit.

Centra Heights
All 90 units at freehold project Centra Heights in Sims Avenue were snapped up during its preview yesterday. Mr Melvin Ho, managing director of developer Fission Group, said the average price was about $1,250psf.

H20 Residences
City Developments has sold 35 units at H20 Residences in Sengkang so far this month, after selling 255 units in March. This takes total sales to 290 units. The developer has so far released 350 of the 521 units in the project. The average price is $920 - $940psf.

Skysuites 17
EL development’s 115-unit Skysuites 17 sold 9 units over the weekend, to bring its total sales to 99 units.

Skysuites 17 is a freehold project located along Jalan Rajah in Balestier.

*Sources: The Straits & Business Times (19 April 2011)


No Comment to " Sales Status: Eight Courtyards, Hedges Park, Centra Heights etc... "