Strong take up seen at REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY

By The Folks @PropTalk - March 26, 2010 No Comments
reflections @the bay

Waterfront apartments at REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY are riding high on the property wave, with 710 of the 740 units launched at the 99-year leasehold project already sold - according to a report in the BT yesterday.

At the latest launch at the weekend, 29 of 30 units released in tower block 2B - touted as the block with the best view - were bought. The average selling price of these units - two to four-bedroom apartments, one penthouse and a 13,300sqft super penthouse - was $2200psf, with the highest price hitting $2600psf. Market sources say the lowest price was about $1700-$1750psf.

Keppel Corp owns 70% of the development, while its property arm Keppel Land owns the other 30%. Keppel is looking to release another 20 more units in tower 2B, and may launch between 100-200 apartments for the entire year, depending on demand.

REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY will be completed by the first half of 2012. It comprises six towers and 11 villa apartment blocks, featuring a total of 1,129 waterfront apartments along a 750-metre shore line.

The wife and I have actually visited the sales gallery/showflats sometime during the later half of last year (i.e. before we started our blog). And frankly, we were not at all impressed with the design and layout of the showflat units. So mybe it's appropriate time for us to make another visit to see if our opinions do change.


No Comment to " Strong take up seen at REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY "